Online Entries - Exhibitor
We believe that online entries should be affordable to everyone, so we have very competitive rates.
Show Manager costs are 50 cents per online entry, then 30 cents + 2.3% processing fee of the total transaction.
Price does not include GST, Add 10% GST to the above price quoted.
GST (Goods and Services Tax) is payable on the online entry fee. GST is not charged on Shows entry fee, catalogue, mailing fees or any other extra cost that collected on behalf of the club or affiliates.
Online Entries - Club
We have the current reports available:
- Event Summary. An overview of the total number of entries broken down by each class, the total number of catalogues, camping etc.
- Detailed Entry List sorted by group and breed order. This report contains all the information that is on an entry form.
- Summary entry list. This is the same as the detailed report, however the data it limited to only the dog and class.
- Event Extras list. A detailed break down of who has purchased what event extra (Catalogues, Camping, etc) and also a total of each.
- Envelope Receipt. Print out the exhibitors receipt on an envelope, this will also show an event extras they have purchased.
- Return Envelope. If you need to post back numbers we make it easy for you to print out the exhibitor report post address.
- Breed Numbers. A breakdown of the breed numbers for each group. We will also automatically publish this report to Facebook and DogzOnline.
- Class Numbers. A breakdown of all the classes for each group.
- Entry List Export. Offers the ability to import the entries into a 3rd party system.
Online Entries - Cataloguer
Yes, we have fully automated system that will publish any public report like the Breed Number breakdowns to DogzOnline and on our own site. These reports are also included in the Event Preparation alerts that are sent to the exhibitors a few days before the show.
It is possible that you want to send an entry, but the Schedule for the Event has not yet been released so it is not in the system. In this case you have the option to print a 'Blank Entry Form' for your dog. This entry form will contain all the dog's details but leave the rest of the form blank. Just select your dog from the list and click the "Download Blank Entry Form' button.
Select the event you want to add the results to from your 'My Events' list. From the Events details page there are 2 tabs at the top of the screen, 'Entries' and 'Results'. Select the 'Results' tab and then click the 'Add Results' button.
You can also view and add in your old results from the 'Results' button in the 'Dog Details' page.