Please adhere to all Covid protocols.
Entry is via GATE 6a on Old Well Station Rd
Face masks are mandatory in the ACT (indoors and outdoors).
- Must be carried at all times.
- All individuals aged 12 years and over must wear a face mask at all times upon leaving home, including in workplaces.
- Only children in years 7 to 12 are required to wear a face mask while at school.
- A person is not required to wear a face mask if they have a physical or mental health illness or condition, or disability, which makes wearing a face mask detrimental to their condition.
- A person may remove their face mask in the following situations:
Note: A face covering means a mask or other covering that fits securely around the face and covers the nose and mouth to provide the wearer with protection against infection. A scarf or bandana is not a face mask.
- when consuming food, drink or medicine.
- when communicating with a person who is deaf or hard of hearing and visibility of the mouth is essential for communication.
- when at work and the nature of the work means that wearing a face mask creates a risk to health and safety.
- If asked to remove a face mask to ascertain identity (eg if asked by a police officer).
- When undertaking vigorous exercise.
- When performing essential work in an outdoor space where no other people are present.
- If a person is alone or only with members of the same household in an outdoor space when no other people are present.
- When performing essential work in an indoor space, but only when:
- in an office where no other people are present; OR
- when sitting or standing at a workstation in an office; AND
- 1.5 metres away from any other person.
- As soon as a person is no longer alone or is moving, they must wear a face mask.
- If they are in the process of getting married.
- If alone in a vehicle or with other members of the same household only.
- Because of an emergency.
- If a person is seated at a table in a restaurant or café.